An unexpected destination... The Ancient city of Khiva, UZBEKISTAN
Khiva is truly a diamond in the ruff, you will feel transported back in time while staying in this 1500-year-old city. The city is circled by fortified walls, and full of minarets, mosques, and open-air mausoleums, we even stayed in, and old madrassah turned into a hotel.
Uzbekistan was an unexpected destination for us, and the city of Khiva was the first time on the trip we really felt the rich culture and history of Uzbekistan.
We landed in the city of Tashkent for the World Influencer Congress after a day of conference activities we started our 5 day Silk Road journey across the country.
Stay tuned for our next vlog travelling Uzbekistan when we visit, Bukhara, Samarkand and fully explore Tashkent.
BIG THANKS TO:
The entire World Influencers Congress team https://www.instagram.com/worldinfluencerscongress/
Narrated by Parker Heuser
Filmed on location by:
Ben Czegeny, Kenzo Kiren, Justis Cooper and Parker Heuser
Edited by Steve Bradley
Produced by: Ben Czegeny
• Parker • http://instagram.com/parkerheuser
• Justis • http://instagram.com/justis
• Kenzo • http://instagram.com/kenzokiren
• Josh • http://instagram.com/joshua.laplap
• Ben • http://instagram.com/benczegeny
• Instagram • https://www.instagram.com/Highonlife
• Facebook • https://www.facebook.com/Sundayfundayz
• Twitter • https://www.twitter.com/Sundayfundayz
GET OUR PODCAST ON AUDIO:
LEAVE US A VOICE MESSAGE:
Use the Anchor app to leave us a voice message! We might play it back on our future videos!
If High On Life has inspired you to travel and reach for your dreams, use the #HOLInspired hashtag to share your stories or personal experiences!
#HighOnLife #HoLInspired #Uzbekistan